Investment Management: Both saving and investing have a place in your finances. However, saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet.
7 questions to ask before you invest
- How does the investment work?
- What are your goals?
- What are the risks of this investment?
- How much do you expect to earn on this investment?
- How long do you plan to invest.
- What are the costs to buy, hold and sell the investment?
- What other investments do you have already?